Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oulu, Finland
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Tuition at the University of Oulu is paid in whole. 2022-2023 Scholarships: Here is a scholarship program for bright individuals. You are encouraged to apply for a 100% tuition fee scholarship program offered by the University of Oulu, Finland to academically talented international students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
A scholarship program that provides a full scholarship to international students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland after their first academic year if they finish at least 60 credits. After each academic year, the student’s academic achievement will be evaluated, and the scholarship will be renewed if the student completes at least 60 credits per academic year.
2022-2023 University of Oulu 100% Tuition fee Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Oulu 100% Tuition fee Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Oulu, Finland
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Oulu’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested and eligible candidates are to take admission in the Undergraduate’s degree program at University of Oulu. There is no separate application system for the International Scholarship, as scholarship will be awarded automatically based on applicant meets the admissions criteria.
Application Deadline: Currently Open