2022/23 Julius Berger Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Student Application Process – Julius Berger Nigeria is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
This is part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to driving enhancement and capacity building within
the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria
- Host: Julius Berger
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Scholarship | Cash Award Yearly
- Deadline: December 5, 2022
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying engineering in public universities within Nigeria
Applicants must: ·
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in Faculty of Engineering
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme
How to Apply 2022 Julius Berger Scholarship Scheme Application
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/ , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6
- , to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure the completion
- 16. Return to
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization