2022 Australia’s University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dalio Family Fund, Inc
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 and $10,000 travel allowance additionally
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students.
Candidates with remarkable and respectable qualifications are encouraged to apply for the University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship in Australia for the 2022 – 2023 academic session.
This scholarship was founded in 2021 and is supported by an endowment contribution from the Dalio Family Fund, Inc to promote and support excellent students enrolled in an Approved Program at UQ with financial assistance and membership in the Liveris Academy.
University of Queensland Dalio Scholarship
The University of Queensland – Australia, through Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme is awarding a $10,000 educational fund for an undefined period of time towards a degree programme undertaken at the Institution. Students may also receive a $10,000 travel allowance additionally.
You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
University of Queensland Dalio Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must enrol or intending to enrol as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2023
- Applicants who are a Commencing Student who achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent); or
- Continuing Student who has a minimum GPA of 6.0 (or equivalent); and
- Applicants must not hold a similar scholarship.
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
University of Queensland Dalio Scholarship Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: To be considered for University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants should Apply through the application portal.
Applicants will need:
- A cover Letter
- Your resume
- A copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if you are a current student
Applicants will also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2022