2023 Fulbright Scholarships at TU Delft in the Netherlands
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is inviting qualified candidates in particular MSc programs in the Applied Sciences and Industrial Design Engineering to submit applications in order to be considered for the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships 2023, which will fund study abroad opportunities in the Netherlands.
The university (TU Delft) wants to draw the most talented students from across the world to its international classrooms. In order to provide exceptional and ambitious overseas students with the chance to pursue a degree at TU Delft, it has developed a number of scholarship programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TU Delft, The Netherlands
Host Institution(s): TU Delft, The Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Full/Partial Funding
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria- TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships 2023
- The scholarship is open to students from foreign countries (non-EU)
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Excellent applicants who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the eligible 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programs
- Fulbright eligibility conditions will apply also
- -Applied Physics,
- -Life Science & Technology (Department of Biotechnology),
- -Nanobiology or
- -Science Education & Communication
- -Industrial Design Engineering
Recipients of the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarship will get full funding broken into;
- Tuition Fee
- Living Expenses
- Research Allowance
How-to-Apply: To apply for the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarship 2023, applicants need to have successfully applied for an MSc study in any of the above-listed programs and upload the necessary application documents.
The applicants are required to present the following supporting documents alongside their applications to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Resume or CV
- Proof of identity
- Reference letters
1 December 2022.