Firstbank transfer ussd code is quite a simple code that first bank customers use to make transactions successfully in absence of first bank internet banking or mobile banking. So, you will learn how to activate first bank transfer ussd code easily.
The first bank ussd code let you transact or make transaction from the comfort of your home seamlessly, and the wonderful thing about the code is that; even when you don’t have a smartphone (iPhone device or Android devices) you can initiate a transaction with your small phone without limitation. *894# is one whole incredible and time-saving ussd code in the first bank; banking system generally.
So, with the *894# first bank ussd code, you can do numerous things without heading to the bank; things like make transfers to other banks, paying utility bills, airtime top-up, Dstv subscription, Data subscription, and many other banking activities.
But, before we head over to how to use the firstbank ussd code, let’s get to know how to register firstbank transfer code quickly.
How To Register First bank Transfer Code
To register FirstBank transfer code, you will need to follow simple steps to get things done instantly, and you will be able to use FirstBank transfer ussd code easily.
Kindly follow the below instructions to activate your FirstBank transfer ussd code for easy transactions.
- Dial the first bank ussd code *894# on your mobile phone.
- Kindly select the option “0” then send the command.
- On the next page, a list of all the debit cards linked to your First Bank account will appear, and you are to decide on which to use for firstbank code activation.
- Pick one of your cards you want to use for the firstbank transfer ussd code.
- Enter your card PIN (4-digit pin for the selected card).
- Kindly create a new PIN for the First bank transaction, ussd code.
How To Transfer Money With Firstbank Transfer code From First Bank To Other Bank.
While you are away, or maybe you are not with your smartphone, but you have your bank registered sim card inserted in your small phone, you can be able to make the seamless transaction with the first bank transfer ussd code, so long you have mobile network on your mobile device. To send money from the first bank to other banks, kindly follow the below steps without mistakes.
- Dial *894# and wait for the prompt command.
- Click 1. Quick Banking
- Click 1 to transfer money
- Kindly enter amount
- Enter account number
- Choose the bank (the beneficiary bank account name)
- Then enter your 5-digit security pin and the transaction should be successful.
And you can also use the shortcode instead of going through the above stress, kindly follow the below steps.
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# (*894*5000*7892763783)
- Select the receiver bank.
- Confirm the recipient’s name and enter your 5-digit pin for transfer authentication. Then your transfer should be successful if the network doesn’t disrupt it.
How To Get 5-Digit Pin For First Bank Transfer
If you really want to take advantage of first bank mobile banking code, You will actually need to have the 5-digit for transfer authentication. So, if you follow the article from the start till this point, you should have learned exactly how to get 5-digit pin while registering the firstbank transfer ussd code.
How To Register Firstbank Transfer Code Without ATM card
You want to know exactly how to register firstbank transfer code without atm card, well so to say that it’s not possible. But you can also pave the way for yourself when you set up the bank account freshly.
Kindly apply for ATM card in the banking hall and register the first bank transfer ussd code, so even when you lose the card, or it gets expired you can keep updating your transfer pin and making a seamless transaction without issues.
Have known how to use the firstbank transfer ussd code and how to register first bank mobile banking code effectively, do well to share with your friends, and give us a thumbs-up.