For one-year master’s degrees at UK universities, 2023–2024 Chevening fully funded Scholarship applications are currently being accepted. Outstanding young leaders from all around the world can study for one year for master’s degrees in the UK thanks to Chevening. Over 1,500 scholarships are available worldwide for the academic year 2023–2024.
The Chevening Scholarship application period typically begins in early August and ends in November. According to the application calendar, the application period for the 2022 application round will begin on August 2 and end on November 1 of that year. The application guidelines should be reviewed before submitting your application, and there is a deadline.
The British Foreign and Commonwealth Office completely funds the Chevening Scholarship, which allows overseas students with leadership potential to study at British universities.
Chevening scholarships are given to people from all walks of life who can prove they have the drive and aptitude necessary to affect good change and who can articulate how a master’s degree from the UK would enable them to do so.
Level/Field(s) of study:
One year full-time taught Masters Degree Programme in any subject. Use the course finder to find eligible master’s degrees at every university across the UK.
Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship value:
The Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship covers all cost related to a full time master’s course in a UK University, these include the following;
- Tuition fees;
- A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses;
- Travel costs to and from the UK;
- An arrival allowance;
- A homeward departure allowance;
- A contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required;
- The cost of one visa application;
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships 2023/2024 Eligibility:
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
• Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
• Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
• Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
• Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
• Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships 2023/2024 Application instructions:
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. The deadline for applications is 1 November 2022 at 12:00 GMT (midday).
It is important to visit your individual country page at the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/