Ways to Check JAMB Result
There are two different ways that you can check your JAMB results. The JAMB portal allows candidates to check their results online, and candidates can also check their results by text message (using JAMB shortcodes).
In order to check your result via the online option, you will need a device that is capable of connecting to the internet; nonetheless, using this option is completely free. Candidates who do not have access to the internet or candidates who live in areas with poor network quality should consider selecting the SMS option. However, users would have to pay a fee to their network operator in order to use the SMS option.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB ADMISSION STATUS
To check jamb results, you will have to create a jamb profile and follow these steps;
STEP1: Click on the Jamb E-Facility portal, i.e., https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
STEP2: Log into your JAMB PROFILE via your username and password
STEP3: After the login process is successful, click on “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”
step4: INSERT your examination year and your registration number.
STEP5: Lastly, you can click on the “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS” tap to know your fate.
These are some of the responses you will likely get:
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION.
Here, you have the choice to either accept or reject the offer.
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS:
This means that you are considered for admission and that the school is still processing your data. What you do here is to continue checking it to see if it will change to the first response we highlighted.
This means that you have not met the requirement to be considered for admission. However, you can continue checking it up to see if it will change.
NOT YET ADMITTED? THESE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS TO DO
If you fall into this category, do not lose hope, just follow the following steps:
A. log in to your JAMB CAPS to confirm if your O’level results have been uploaded or not. Note: Failure to upload your results automatically reduce your admission chances to zero.
WHAT NEXT FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES?
For successful candidates, Here are some of the necessary things that you need to do
1. log in to your Jamb Central Admission Processing System(CAPS) and either accept or reject your admission offer.
2. If you accept the offer, proceed to print your JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
3. Proceed to print your original Jamb results
4. For candidates who intend to change their course or were offered admission to a course they did not apply for you can easily apply for a change of course form on the portal.
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip for All Years | With Passport Photograph
All the candidates who participated in the 2022 UTME and years before can now print their original results slip affixed with their passport photograph. You will need to make a payment of N1,000 to access the result slip.
- Login to your JAMB profile through https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.
Note: You can request your result slip to be sent to your email or be printed directly from the portal.