CCRM Australia has partnered with local and international venture capital firms and investors to launch the International Regenerative Medicine SuperPitch.
The International Regenerative Medicine SuperPitch VI offers expertise and investment funding for translation and commercialising regenerative medicine and related projects. CCRM Australia’s SuperPitch VI extends to CCRM Hubs in Canada, the Netherlands and the Nordic States. Regenerative medicine includes technologies and therapies that regenerate or replace injured, diseased, or defective cells, tissues, or organs to restore or establish function and structure.
Submissions may relate to cell therapies, gene therapies, combination therapies, gene editing tools, enabling technologies such as vector production, automated analytical assays, biosensors, novel media, and other projects related to regenerative medicine in a wide range of therapeutic areas.
The international Regenerative Medicine SuperPitch VI allows companies and researchers to showcase their technologies or ideas, receive expert feedback, commercialisation support from CCRM Australia for suitable projects, and further development funding.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to provide a forty-minute presentation, which must include objective data on their technologies or ideas, to a panel of regenerative medicine, venture capital and commercialisation experts from the Consortia.
The International Regenerative Medicine SuperPitch VI will be held online on the 17th of November 2022. The video conferencing application Zoom will be used for all applicants.
- Applications via Expression of Interest on: NOW
- Applications via Expression of Interest close: 5 pm AEDT 21st Oct 2022
- Shortlisted Applicants Notified: Week commencing 31st Oct 2022
- SuperPitch Event: Thursday 17th Nov (Melbourne, Brisbane), Wednesday 16th Nov (Boston, Toronto, Leiden, Stockholm)
Please contact for further details and to submit an application.
- Dr Chih Wei Teng, CCRM Australia at [email protected]
- Dr Jim Lund, ATMP Sweden at [email protected]
- Mr Erik Kragegaard, CCRM Ventures at [email protected]