Avant Organic Farms & Foods Limited
Accountant at Avant Organic Farms & Foods Limited
Job Title: Accountant
Company: Avant Organic Farms & Foods Limited
Location: Iwo Osun Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
Organic Farms & Foods Limited is an integrated agribusiness that is passionate about alleviating hunger crises with farm products that are healthy and safe to eat.
We are recruiting a qualified and experienced individual to join our Accounts and Finance department in the capacity below:
- The person for this role will be responsible for overseeing the financial management and operations of the business efficiently and accurately.
- The duties cover all the aspects of accounts operations, including budgeting and forecasting, preparation of management accounts, cash flow management, and auditing.
- The desired candidate should have strong work experience in accounting, preferably in an Agribusiness or FMCG setting, and should reside in Ibadan / Iwo in Osun State or be willing to relocate if need be.
- Preparation of Daily Activities Report ranging from Sales, Production, Inventory, and Receipt and Payments of Cash.
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts and reports and Financial Accounts.
- Inventory Control and Reconciliation on regular basis.
- Review of all Payment vouchers for accuracy as prepared by Accounts Officers before posting.
- Posting of Receipts and Reconciliation of all lodgements and payments through Bank Reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Fixed Assets Management and Controls through regular update of Fixed Assets Register.
- Credit Control Management and Accounts Receivables Reconciliation.
- Verification of purchases with vendors’ Way Bills, GRN and Invoices after posting by Accounts Officer and ensure Accounts Payables Reconciliation on weekly basis.
- General Ledger Scrutiny for adequacy and accuracy.
- Cost Accounting with Products Costing and Margin Analysis.
- Preparation and filing of monthly statutory returns with FIRS, IRS, etc.
- Coordinate monthly and other surprise stock take as may be required.
- Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Head of Department.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Master’s Degree in a related field would also be an added advantage
- ICAN/ACCA certification is a key requirement
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience as an Accountant or in a similar role, preferably in an Agribusiness or FCMG setting
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, Sage, and any other accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance PAYE, PENSION, VAT, Company Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax
- Excellent reporting skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: N180,000 – N200,000 Monthly (depending on candidate qualifications and experience)
- Health Insurance / HMO
- Convenient and safe accommodation will be provided.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should be willing to resume within the shortest time possible and be willing to relocate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com