Table of Contents
Accountant Job at Lendha
Lendha is creating seamless access to working capital loans for small businesses to grow by leveraging on algorithm to assess and identify key growth areas for SMEs within 3 hours.
Job Title: Accountant | Lendha
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The candidate who is a self-starter to work in this capacity will be responsible for providing the company’s financial results.
- Maintain the general ledger by processing all company invoices, payments, and purchases
- Review and verify accuracy of financial and contract paperwork and processes
- Summarize and prepare financial records and statements for external reporting
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments, etc.
- Statutory reporting and year-end duties
- Develop and maintain financial statements
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of the overall annual budget of the company, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and also monitoring
- Raising invoices and ensuring invoices are paid promptly and on time.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing all monthly and quarterly reports for the Board, Shareholders, Regulatory bodies, etc.
- Follow up on-budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts
- Assist Head of Accounts in financial management and reporting activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Conduct a finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Work with External Auditors for the yearly audit of the accounts.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting
- 3+ years’ accounting experience
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting.
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.