Table of Contents
Administrative Volunteer at Christian Aid (CA)
Job Title: Administrative Volunteer | Christian Aid (CA)
Locations: Abuja and Kaduna
Contracted hours: 21 to 28 hours
Contract length: 12 months
About the Role
The Administrative volunteer will provide hands-on support to deliver on the Christian Aid Nigeria Operations mandate by providing specific administrative support and working closely with teams across the country programme.
- Assist in travel logistic arrangement including air ticket booking, airport movements
- Security clearance and travel claim for staff
- Assist the admin associate with routine payment requests, budget tracking, and recording
- Assist in asset & stock management
- Manages all office utilities and maintenance like light and water, AC, fire extinguishers, computer equipment & generator maintenance, etc.
- Taking attendance at group meetings
- Managing gardening services.
- Perform other related administrative tasks as may be assigned
About the Individual:
- The successful individual MUST have a keen interest in Administration.
- The individual must be a willing learner and have the ability to work effectively and deliver across multiple tasks with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements / Desired Skills
- University student or recent graduate in the field of Business Administration or other related fields
- Ability to communicate in the English language
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to work and growth
- Ability to work in a team
- Willing to learn new things
- Attention to detail and ability to organize work in an efficient manner
- Willingness to explore and learn new ways of working, given the fluid nature of the job.
- Ability to use basic software applications Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Knowledge of international development is an added advantage.
Other Information / Benefits
- The successful applicant will be required to work 4 days a week during Christian Aid’s official work hours and be paid a stipend for transportation.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Cick here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.christianaid.org.uk.