Job Position: Business Development Officer (Graduate Trainee)
Company Name: Rich-Oak Investment
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Rich-Oak Investment and Business Advisory Limited is a leading financial company. At Rich-Oak, we envision a Nigeria where 2/3 of the people are financially independent.
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contacts
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the stated time frame
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Must have recently concluded NYSC
- Impeccable marketing and customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation.
12th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com