Website EDO FEWMA
Edo State Flood Erosion and Watershed Management Agency
The Edo State Flood Erosion and Watershed Management Agency (EDO FEWMA) is responsible for climate change mitigation, flood and erosion control, watershed management, and other environmental challenges.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Table of Contents
Job Title: Communication Officer II
Grade Level: 9
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, public relations or Journalism.
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption Letter
- Preferably, Minimum of Three (3) Years’ Work Experience in communications role, rising through the ranks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click the button below and follow the link:
To apply for this job please visit mda.edostate.gov.ng.