Sujimoto Construction Limited
Table of Contents
Human Resources Officer Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administering the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Arranging all HR administrational tasks such as: Employment files, Employee benefits, Employee assets etc.
- Updating all HR related systems such as: Leave system, sickness registration, pension etc.
- Coordination of payroll preparation activities
- Coordination of the on and off boarding of Employees
- Preparation and analyzing HR related data and making reports
- Preparing and/or amending HR documents, i.e, employment contracts and recruitment guides.
- Ensure all data on manual and computerized records is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely information as and when required.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support all company’s Training and Development interventions and maintaining records thereof.
- Managing all aspects of employee and HR management information on HR software
- Oversee Employee relations and performance management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, Communication or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human resource administration
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizing and problem solving
- Resourceful, self-motivated and results-driven team player
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.