Zuma Foods Processing and Farms Limited
Table of Contents
Inventory / Quality Control Officer Job at Zuma Foods Processing and Farms Limited
Processing and Farms Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory / Quality Control Officer
- Company: Zuma Foods Processing and Farms Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Will be involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- Will be responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- Makes sure to get rid of the surplus or obsolete stock.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- Testing and assessing Input(Paddy) and output(Head rice)
- Identifying product defects or potential issues and determining what to do to resolve the issue
- Record and report issues
- Supporting process improvements throughout the testing and quality assurance processes.
- May also be responsible for making necessary recommendation for product quality adjustment and repairs.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in the relevant field of study
- Solid understanding of product testing, along with a firm grasp of best practices for testing product manufacturing and durability against specifications
- Significant attention to detail
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes so they can contribute to error reduction and process enhancements
- Problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good computer skill
- Must reside in Abuja ( life camp, jabi, karma axis will be an added advantage)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com