Table of Contents
Management Consultant – Senior Associate at Sydani Group
Job Title: Management Consultant – Senior Associate
Company: Sydani Group
Location: Abuja Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time.
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Engagement Manager
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
- As part of the Sydani team, the Management Consultant – Senior Associate will work as the project or workstream lead under the supervision of the Engagement manager (depending on the project structure).
- S/he will provide technical leadership in the development of evidence-based strategies and in the implementation of these strategies towards achieving the project objectives.
- Also, s/he will ensure the timely achievement of the project deliverables and milestones and will be responsible for providing project updates to the client/donor.
The duties and responsibilities described below are not exhaustive. Additional tasks may be assigned as necessitated by business demands:
- Manage account-specific consulting plans for accounts across the entire spectrum of Cognizant Business Consulting capabilities.
- Lead multiple engagements delivering billable client work for large transportation & logistics sector clients
- Oversee project design plan
- Facilitate project inception meetings with key stakeholders to align on project objectives, scope, and implementation timelines, and routine project check-in meetings to provide updates to client/donor.
- Provide technical leadership in the development of project execution approaches and tools.
- Provide on-the-job mentoring to the project team.
- Provide technical leadership to the team on the analysis of project data and in monitoring and evaluation of the project activities outlining insights to optimize performance
- Oversee and provide feedback on developing and submitting project reports in line with client/donor requirements and facilitate project closeout.
- Lead the development and submission of grant applications and technical response to RFPs or expression of interest (EOIs).
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to pool ideas for developing proposals.
- Develop networks and partnerships to promote an understanding of Sydani’s work and ensure the sustainability of Sydani’s operations.
- Develop the team’s capacity to respond to RFPs and/or develop proposals.
- Provide support to senior management as needed, with brand representation and management, staff capacity development, and general leadership and oversight.
Leadership Development and Performance Management:
- Participate in the Sydani problem-solving, ideation, and capacity-building sessions including new staff onboarding and staff mentoring program
- Participate in Sydani’s periodic performance reviews and provide feedback to team members for performance improvement as applicable
- For performance management and accountability, the Management Consultant – Senior Associate will work with the Engagement manager or Principal (as appropriate) to develop and agree on a program-specific scope of work, results in framework plan, and deliverables.
- These would inform the development of program-specific KPIs to be tracked, along with the technical responsibilities of the Management Consultant – Senior Associate for performance review and performance improvement.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree (First- or Second-class Upper) from a recognized university with at least 6 years of professional experience in the health or development sector
- Desirable: PhD. or Master’s Degree in Public Health, Health Financing, Health Economics, Health Policy and Management, Health Systems Strengthening, Health Management/Administration, International Development, Business Administration, or related fields with at least 3 years of progressive relevant experience
- Management consulting experience is an advantage
- Must be a results-oriented individual with experience in developing and tracking self, clients, and team with clear KPIs.
- Must possess strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and thought-leadership abilities
- Reliable relationship and stakeholder manager, able to promote team building and collaboration
- Outstanding quantitative, qualitative, statistical analysis, data synthesis, and report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong team working and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency with Ms. Office suite
- Fast learner, open to learning and taking feedback from peers, subordinates, and supervisors
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- N1,000,000 Monthly.
What We Offer
- Sydani offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, competitive compensation, generous bonuses, rapid career growth, and the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned consultants and an ever-expanding network of industry experts.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit office.sydani.org.