Website Edo State Flood Erosion and Watershed Management Agency (EDO FEWMA)
The Edo State Flood Erosion and Watershed Management Agency (EDO FEWMA) is responsible for climate change mitigation, flood and erosion control, watershed management, and other environmental challenges.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Table of Contents
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Grade Level: 12
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Statistics
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption Letter
- Preferably, Minimum of Eight (8) Years’ Work Experience in design and implementation of M&E, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, and database management
- Professional certification in any Information Management course will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click the button below and follow the link:
To apply for this job please visit mda.edostate.gov.ng.