Colton Industries Limited
Table of Contents
Production Engineer at Colton Industries Limited
Company: Colton Industries Limited,
Location: Lagos Nigeria,
Job type: Full-Time.
Colton Industries is a diversified group with interest in manufacturing, construction, technology transfer consultancy, ICT, Construction chemicals and intermediate industrial chemical.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers’ well-being into account, and that also minimize the carbon footprint.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
- Responsibility to establish and maintain control of process metrics and data such as cycle time, productivity, downtime, product properties, to ensure existing processes are in control
- Lead product deviation processes, securing root-cause analysis and implementation of corrective/preventive actions
- Production suitability analysis, gap/risk identification and improvement recommendations
- Infrastructure selection, inventory management and plant capacity/utilization reporting
- Production automation
- Production process enhancement
- Degree in Engineering, preferable Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing plant
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit coltongroupinc.com .