Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
Professor of Nursing at Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
Job Title: Professor of Nursing
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Department: Nursing Science
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), a Federal Government-licensed, Non-Profit Private University is a model which is unique in many ways. It is located on 130 hectares of land at an altitude of over 1500 feet above sea level which ipso facto provides cool and ideal climate of learning and sports activities. It is the only university in Nigeria, which prior to the issuance of provisional license by the Federal Government of Nigeria, moved to its permanent site and constructed magnificent College buildings and College Hostels, Staff Quarters and equipped with modern teaching facilities including E-learning platform and electronic boards within eight months. Consequently, National Universities Commission (NUC) was so impressed that it described the university as a “miracle, model reference point and benchmark” for other universities.
ABUAD is the only university founded by an acclaimed educationist, the twice winner of the best Pro-Chancellor of all universities in Nigeria; A former Pro-Chancellor of the University of Lagos; Chairman of Committee of Pro-Chancellors of Nigeria Universities and member of the Club of Rectors of Europe.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians and Non-Nigerians for the underlisted position below:
- Applicants for the position of Professor of Nursing must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science
- They must possess a Masters of Science in Nursing
- They must also possess a Ph.D in Nursing
- They must be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and hold a current RN, RM license.
- Upon arrival in Nigeria, those who trained overseas but are not in possession of the necessary practicing licenses in Nigeria shall register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- International working experience shall be an added advantage.
Salary is negotiable for both Expatriates and Nigerians.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letters accompanied with the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant Credentials, including NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exemption (where applicable), and
- Letters from at least Two Referees.
Completed Applications should be submitted and delivered by hand / post to:
The Registrar & Secretary to Council,
Afe Babalola University,
Km. 8.5, Afe Babalola Way, Ado-Ekiti,
Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org