Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Table of Contents
Project Administration Analyst Job at the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Company: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administration Analyst
Job ID: req35506
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About the Job
- The Project Administration Analyst will be responsible for managing every administrative activity that supports the full delivery of projects in time and within budget.
- He/She is primarily responsible for requesting approval from the group to commence a project, cost tracking and reporting, contract establishment for project vendors and the capitalization of assets into the company books after the project is delivered.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Work Breakdown Structure Cost Management.
- Purchase Requisition and Order Monitoring.
- Direct Asset Capitalisation and Assets Under Construction Capitalisation.
- Collaborate with Legal and procurement team for the establishment of vendor contracts.
- Monthly collation and reporting of the status of all ongoing project across the country.
- Timely payment of project vendors and consultants & responsible for project vendor reconciliation.
- Preparation of Capex Cash Forecast and tracking.
- Depreciation Forecasting.
- Manage the implementation of asset related changes.
- Provide project administrative supports to other functions in accordance with developed SOP Ensure compliance with the Internal Control Framework by ensuring controls are in place to detect potential financial accounting issues.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with internal and external customers.
- Develop improved process for budget administration.
- Liaise with BSO on Asset Accounting.
Education / Knowledge
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related field.
- Knowledge of Project Management is an added advantage.
- Proven analytical experience is mandatory.
- Very good knowledge of SAP.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Basic Accounting knowledge
Do You Have These Skills?
- Effective planning and organizing skills.
- Open-minded, intellectually curious & flexible.
- Ability to lead and manage change.
- Knowledge and interpretation of policies.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- People management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Efficient team player.
- Drive for results.
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.