Table of Contents
Sales Branch Manager Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Branch Manager
- Company: Workforce Group
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
Management of Retail Outlets:
- Effectively plan and allocate target to all stations
- Ensure that stations orders are followed up with the CCU/OMT to avoid stock out.
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure the sales target are fully achieved
- Offer efficient and effective supervision including guidance to dealers while initiating business plan/ move to achieve individual outlet set target.
- Actively seek to develop new retail channel business off the forecourt
- Maintain the Oracle Retail database to ensure all information on the retail outlets in the branch are updated and accurate
- Conduct monthly appraisals on dealers
- Monitor competitors activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities
- Ensure that the company’s policies are strictly adhered to in the running of retail outlets as detailed out in the retail management procedures
- Acquire new retail outlets based on the predetermined criteria & strategy.
- Continuous assessment of stations within branch to identify and develop non-fuel business opportunities, working with the NFR/Networking optimization unit
- Develop the OVHEM Auto care offer at all new and existing locations to aid increased lubricant drive.
- Ensure CASOMS and ROMS monitoring as agreed with Network Optimization team
- Ensure all partners at the station adhere to set EHSSQ through inspection audit and correction.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Act as the primary client interface at the Branch level
- Plan and hold periodic meetings with dealers to discuss their specific issues, toward ensuring prompt issues resolution and seamless operations
- Plan and hold periodic meetings with customers/counter-party staff to discuss their specific business and product requirements, towards developing a sales plan that will enable the Commercial Business Unit meet those needs.
- Ensure and foster optimal stakeholder relationship with internal business units.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints with urgency; and ensure prompt escalation when required
- Work tirelessly to ensure effective solutions are provided to all customer issues within acceptable timeframes, as defined in relevant SLA.
- Carry out adhoc Standard checks at OVHEM Point of Sales (Sales Outlets &VMIs) and Terminals with submission of reports.
- Proactively build, maintain and manage customer accounts and relationship to facilitated a growing and Sustainable customer base (including walk- in – customer, referred customers and self-generated leads/own identified customers).
- Maintain the Oracle Commercial database to ensure all information on Commercial customers in the branch are up to date and accurate
- Achieve revenue/ volume and margin target through aggressive customer acquisition, sales and effective relationship management efforts.
- Make suitable recommendations on strategies for relating with each customer on the business activities and the full range if the Company’ product and service offerings
- Develop a thorough understanding of the nature of the business of assigned customers within your portfolio and identifythe company’s products and services that may be of benefit.
- Identify and recommend as appropriated, technical assistance for key customers, ensure all customers have adequate and direct access to you at all times.
- Actively drive the sales of Specialty products and ensure agrees LFR
- Follow company-approved sales management systems, processes, procedures and policies to ensure all sales and marketing activities are properly captured as documented in ORACLE.
- Monitor the sales cycle from physical sale to cash collection; ensure that this cycle remains within the standard benchmark set by management.
- Ensure sales are channeled at the times through the highest margins channels.
- Develop and execute approved sales plans for customer within sales area.
- Follow company approved sales management systems, processes, procedures and policies to ensure all sales and marketing activities are properly captured as documented in ORACLE.
- Prepare weekly supply programs for customers within Branch.
- Manage and administer the company’s credit/TAR policy in all transaction with customers
- Ensure all discount are approved by the Regional Manager.
- Execute effectively, approved sales cycle. Ensure provision of post-delivery customers service support where required.
- Where applicable, implement the online ordering and payment procedure or policy.
Business Management & Performance Reporting:
- Assume full responsibility and accountability for Station P&L
- Conduct monthly Financial Exposure and Management Control assessment on individual retail outlets to determine financial status of the stations in the branch.
- Prepare regular analytical reviews of sales performance in relation to budget and competition.
- Compile and appropriately upload monthly customer statements.
- Reconcile customer accounts and ensure proper documentation; ensure accuracy and completeness of customer statements and also timely dispatch.
- Carry out quarterly reviews of the prevailing operating environment to determine the company’s areas of strength and weakness and identify emerging opportunities/threats; ensure analysis covers industry/competitor analysis/benchmarking (pricing, suppliers, customers, existing and new product, business growth patterns), market analysis (trends, technology) etc.
- Act as a Project Manager for all Retail projects within the branch and ensure projects are executed in line with approved OORP procedures.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Regional Manager from time to time.
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
- A University Degree in Finance, Investment Management, Business Administration, Economics or Accounting.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing environment, preferably in the downstream Oil & Gas sector
List the key competencies required for this job (including level required):
- Communication: Advanced
- Teamwork: Moderate
- Conflict Management: Moderate
- Leadership: Moderate
- Marketing & Sales: Advanced
- Cost Management and control: Moderate
- Audit and Account Reconciliation: Moderate
- Organizational Design, Structure and Culture: Moderate
- Budgeting & Budget Management: Moderate
- Influence: Moderate
- Strategic mHuman Resource; Moderate
- Adaptability: Moderate
- Stakeholders and Social Responsibility: Advanced
- Planning & Organization: Advanced
- Self-Management: Advanced
- Stress Management: Advanced
- Values and Ethic: Advanced
- Partnering and Customer Service (Support) – Rev 00: Moderate
- Marketing Strategy: Advanced
- Product Knowledge – Rev 01: Advanced
- Networking, Budget Management, Sales And Marketing, Customer Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit app.ismartrecruit.com.