Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, APIs at Hazelcast
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Working on open-source software at your day job
- Testing distributed systems on a big scale (hundreds of nodes, TBs of memory)
- Automated testing using scripting languages, GH Actions, Travis, and Jenkins
- Learning the latest technologies and popular frameworks
If this is you – we are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join the APIs team at Hazelcast. Hazelcast is an open-source application platform for stateful, data-intensive workloads at scale.
The team develops and manages all the APIs of Hazelcast, including the clients in different languages, CLI, and the REST API.
What we look for
- Experience with testing software, and breaking them
- Passion for both manual and automated testing, and understanding the importance of both
- Being able to dig deep and get to the root cause of issues
- Polyglot programming experience with any combination of Java, Python, C# and C++, and Node.js
- Interest in testing distributed systems
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
To apply for this job please visit hazelcast.bamboohr.com.