Website Bronze Stone Capital Limited
Table of Contents
Social Media Strategist at Bronze Stone Capital Limited
Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
Years Of Experience 3-5 years
Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains company’s accounts with all social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc.
- Develops strategy for updating and content creation and making sure all of these accounts are receiving regular and up-to-date content.
- Interact with customers and potential customers and responding to customer inquiries and reviews, especially negative ones.
- The social media strategist needs to be monitoring user reactions to the things that they post and use this information to tailor future content as well as pass data along within the company when it can affect other decisions and strategies
- Prepare regular reports on web traffic and tracking trends, news, and conversations on all social networks and be able to analyze what users are responding to and asking for.
- Monitoring user engagement and use this information to optimize their content and also turn this engagement into opportunities for gathering product feedback and performing market research.
- Should have a marketing background to understand branding, the customer experience, crisis communications, and audience needs and also a content creator, collaborator, researcher, analyst.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org