Table of Contents
Technical Content Writer (Remote) Job at ConsenSys Nigeria
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Content Writer
Job Type: Full-time
About the Role
- The ConsenSys Marketing team is searching for a Technical Content Writer. As a key member of the Content and Communications team, you’ll bring your experience of writing technical documentation for developers to drive the growth of our leading developer tools and services: Truffle, Infura, and ConsenSys Diligence.
- We are seeking to help Web2 developers become smart contract developers on Ethereum, and making more developers aware of our deep tools, libraries, and smart contract best practices.
- The ideal candidate will have engineering experience, but most importantly, an understanding of what developers need to starting their blockchain journey. You’ll work directly with our software engineers, as well as the rest of the marketing team.
- 2+ years of experience in writing, preferably technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Ethereum, smart contracts, decentralized applications, and Web3.
- Experience creating documentation for products, including scoping documentation requirements, and writing and editing a variety of technical documents.
- Superior communication skills. You must be able to write exceptionally and also communicate effectively to stakeholders across the company.
- Experience generating and managing different types of content—web pages, blog posts, email workflows, case studies, webinars, etc—that are relevant to target developer personas.
- Experience managing a content calendar across a wide variety of digital channels and properties, including website, email, social media, and video.
- Experience using digital tools and platforms to track, analyze, and report on content performance.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment and support a broader team of members with different viewpoints and backgrounds.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and a positive, can-do attitude.
Bonus Points for:
- Providing a portfolio of writing samples.
- Experience with Solidity programming.
- You have ideas for making our Smart Contract Best practices essential reading for beginning Solidity and smart contract developers.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team, using tools like Zoom, Slack, Confluence, Jira, and Google Suite.
- Don’t check all of the boxes? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team and if you think you’ve got what it takes, apply anyway. We’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
- We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
- We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
- Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
- Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous Learning & Opportunities:
- We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
Unlimited Vacation / Holidays:
- We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- Flexible working arrangements
- With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
- You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit consensys.net.