Technical Product Manager (External Data Integration) at QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
Company: Seedstars Nigeria,
Location: Lagos Nigeria,
Job type: Full-Time,
Level: Experienced (External Data Integration)
Job Title: Technical Product Manager (External Data Integration)
QuickCheck is a Seedstars portfolio company, a fast-growing Fintech building the top credit-led neobank of Nigeria. 60 million Nigerian adults are excluded from banking services, and 100 Million do not have access to credit. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that has been downloaded by 2 million people. It has processed over 4.5 million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people hustle every day between Nigeria and Portugal to make our crazy vision a reality – and won’t rest until our app is in the hands of millions!
We are recruiting an innovative individual to join our.
About the Job
- We are seeking to hire a ‘hands-on’ Technical Product Manager to join our team in Lagos.
- We are looking for an innovative and motivated Technical Product Manager who will be responsible for the success of our products.
- You possess engineering and design skills to manage the multi-team development and operational delivery of a large portfolio of technical projects by understanding business requirements, managing changes, removing roadblocks, and communicating broadly with multiple functional groups and stakeholders
- Represent customers by understanding their needs and product requirements.
- Foster collaboration with product designers, engineers, quality assurance, and marketing to explore, prioritize, and launch solutions.
- Work with the development team to ensure that product requirements are understood and built accordingly
- Explore competitors’ products and come up with new ways to improve the company’s products
- Translate product’s strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
- Outline the product vision, product strategy, and product roadmap
- Support engineering team to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
- Ensure that user story content and prioritization is aligned to the larger strategic objective
- Use a software development methodology, like Agile, Scrum, to optimize processes
- Recommend the scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and appraising adjustments
- Provide information for management by preparing product sales forecasts and reports.
- Bachelor education level in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience developing products
- 3-4 years of Product management experience
- 2-3 years of industry experience (for example, E commerce, or financial industry).
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 😎
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get “shit” done attitude
- Pension, life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.