Kufuor Scholars Program for Students in Ghanaian Universities
For the Kufuor Scholars Program (KSP), an initiative of the John A. Kufuor Foundation aimed at offering specialized three (3) year transformative leadership training for African youth, applications are being accepted from appropriately qualified students in Ghanaian colleges.
Kufuor Scholars Program for Ghanaians
The mission and vision of the program is to foresee a future where effective and accountable leadership facilitates and ensures sustainable development. This is grounded in the conviction of the Founder, H.E John A. Kufuor, that good Leadership holds the key to good governance and sustainable development in Africa. To prepare young people to become catalysts for socio-political and economic transformation, through effective leadership in their chosen field of endeavor.
Eligibility Criteria Kufuor Scholars Program for Ghanaians
To be considered for the Kufuor Scholars Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be of Ghanaian nationality.
- Enrolled in level 100 at a Ghanaian university in any academic discipline. Students who are in the second year (level 200) and beyond are not eligible
- Have demonstrable leadership interest and experience (e.g. in school, community, or at the national level).
- Focus on the ability to lead, commitment to service, and integrity.
- Demonstrate non-toxic nationalistic orientation and capacity to promote political and religious tolerance, human rights, and ethnic co-existence for national development.
- Not be more than 23 years of age at the time of application.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Kufuor Scholars Program for Ghanaian Students are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants are to supply correct information as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline: 21 November 2022