New Zealand AUT International Excellence Scholarships
Applications are now being accepted for the AUT International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand, which are given to international students with exceptional academic records as a contribution to their tuition costs to study in New Zealand. Scholarships are offered by Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and the Faculty of Culture and Society to recognize and help outstanding international students as they begin their path to becoming outstanding AUT graduates.
AUT International Excellence Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be full fee-paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in a Faculty of Culture and Society programme (undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
- Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form. 4. Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and quality of the applicant’s personal statement (no more than 200 words).
- Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e., awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g., government scholarships).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): AUT, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards
Host Institution(s): AUT, New Zealand
Scholarship Worth: $7,000 per annum
Number of Awards: 35 scholarships
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
- How to Apply: Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal www.aut.ac.nz/scholarships opening in March and October.
- Applicants must complete the AUT International Excellence Scholarships – Faculty of Culture and Society application online through the AUT Scholarships database.
- Applicants will be asked to indicate under which category (select one only) they wish to be considered and must meet the eligibility criteria for the category under which they are applying.
- Application Documents: Applicants are required to upload:
- a) Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT.
- b) Detailed academic transcript with grading scale of the most recent qualification.
- c) Completion certificate (e.g., bachelor’s degree certificate), if applicable.
- d) A personal statement (maximum 200 words) explaining why you are applying for this scholarship, and what it would mean to you to receive it.
- All documentation must be uploaded by the closing date otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.
Application Deadline: May and November, Yearly