Do you have ambition? Are you prepared to enroll in a degree program in the UK?
Sheffield Hallam University – Transform Together Full-Time Scholarships UK 2023. International students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Sheffield Hallam University in the UK are welcome to submit applications. Well-qualified students who exhibit academic, personal, or professional accomplishment on their scholarship application form will be given the scholarships.
Application Deadlines: November 1st, 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
Application Process: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2023, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 01 November 2022.