University of the People Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship 2023
Students who enroll to study at the University of the People for the upcoming academic year are eligible for the Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship. All associate’s degree candidates who can partially pay their studies may apply for the scholarship, which was kindly granted by the Fondation Hoffmann.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the People
Scholarships to be taken at: University of the People
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% Tuition fee cover
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Any Nationality
Eligibility Criteria University of the People Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- The award is available and dedicated to students who want to achieve an associate’s degree.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must first apply and receive an offer for a degree program at University of the People
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Tuition cover of up to 100%
- Other benefits may apply
How-to-Apply: Students are welcome to apply for the Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship after they have completed their student application and been accepted to the University.
Application Deadline: Ongoing